Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Second video project

My part in this whole video is making the flip book. Our group name is the flinstones, making a pun for our video. I made the ocean turn into a rock that fell back to the ocean being just a puddle of water. The whole experience was pretty fun to be apart of. Some of my coworkers are Angel, and Melissa and they've been fun to work with on this project. I guess you can say that our video shows us from our dreams being represented by the paper then evolving to reality by the rock being formed is a idea evolving through and becoming real.
    My job was to make a flip book consisting of about 55 to 64 images. I hand drew all the the images of the oceans waves waving about. I made the ocean transform into a rock skipping back to a flat surface of water. The video taking comes after the flip book images.

No comments:

Post a Comment