Thursday, November 10, 2011

Film review

    Shhh It's A Secret Production, what I liked about it was there choice of music and the way they put the sound along with the narrating. I also like how Bryce held his stomach like he had to poop, I found it very humerous. All over it was very well, although I couldn't really tell what the narrator was saying.
     My group was named the flinstones, I loved how the director edited the video along with the sketches and the video. My complaint is that maybe we could have had sound.
     The Void was A very nice film and I loved there use of there own original music. I also liked the way they composed the shapes falling over and spinning.
     * Movement I thought was a very successful film, there editing was amazing and corresponded very well with the whole film. I espeacialy loved how they edited the twinkle sounds with the foot steps.
       Cherry Bomb I thought was funny, they really caught my eye and was very well edited. I thought they could have had an idea at the beginning to add everything to go together like they have a story.
      Crazy Hair was very nice it's editing was very imaginitive and very well thought out. I loved how they where wacky with there video and we normally don't see that
     Moving Hands I think it was very well and I loved there use of the song hands off to them and there video

No comments:

Post a Comment